Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

wanted to say hi and cant find the staff room!!

(13 Posts)
addictedtomn Mon 28-Sep-09 11:22:34

hi everyone, wondered how evreyone is getting on. i havent been around on the cm, nanny and au pair threads and i've missed you lot!!

so how are you ladies and men doing?

nannynick Mon 28-Sep-09 13:09:03

Hi, don't think there is a staffroom yet today.

I don't usually work Monday's these days, thus I'm posting on here quite a bit today. Though must go shopping soon, or I won't have anything to eat all week.

PinkChick Mon 28-Sep-09 20:11:48

Hi everyone, just to let you know i had both my threads pulled, they havent been removed for any other reason than my request smile..thankyou all, ill try and keep you up to date somehow as lots more happend andd all badsad

Katymac Mon 28-Sep-09 20:56:00

Hi addictedtomn I think this has become the default staffroom - nice to know you found it easily and thanks for the cakes wink

Don't worry PC I think everyone expected it to be pulled

Hiya Nick - are you well fed yet?

PinkChick Mon 28-Sep-09 20:58:54

its awful tho, this is the only place i can get good advice and fast, but obv its the WWW and not private sad

Katymac Mon 28-Sep-09 21:08:11

But you can email us as a group & get individual replies

Or is there a group (like freecycle?) thingie you could set up?

thebody Mon 28-Sep-09 22:29:02

Just to say hang on in their PinkChick and hope all works out for you in the end.

I didnt have time to read your latest but if its anything like the last ones then you have my sympathy.. hugs..

PinkChick Tue 29-Sep-09 08:20:06

thanks TheBodysmile

Katy, how do i do that??

Katymac Tue 29-Sep-09 09:01:00

The group thing - I'm not sure but I know it can be done....is it on Yahoo or something?

Katymac Tue 29-Sep-09 09:10:52

Oh the email group is easy

You use the contacts in outlook and just set a group, then chose the group as the recipient

PinkChick Tue 29-Sep-09 09:23:21

ah, i thought you meant on here..i have no one in my address book apart from 2 because my computer died...will have to try and round everyone up LOL.x

addictedtomn Tue 29-Sep-09 09:50:39

pinkchick hang in there, some parents can be a pita.

i really hope it gets sorted for you soon

PinkChick Tue 29-Sep-09 10:03:17

Thankyou, am just logging everything now, inc obs id made on their chid recently, i think if OFSTED do make a visit it will be something theyd want to know id made notes on.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now