Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

GGGOOOODDDDD MOOORRRNNNIIINNNNGGG Staff Room

(6 Posts)
crace Fri 25-Sep-09 08:11:10

She says with a false optimism.. am worn out, and today is a very very busy day, 4 children coming and going plus my own brood. Hopefully it goes better than I think it will, could have used it on a Monday rather than Friday. Heyho -have a good day girlies and boys

Numberfour Fri 25-Sep-09 09:25:10

morning!

i am enjoying one of my 4 mornings a week when i have no children grin til midday pick up.

but for those of you turning green with envy, my first arrives at 7 and last 2 leave at 6 and in between i provide breakfast, lunch and supper every day of the week (thankfully - it was VERY quiet over the summer hols).

Yahoo!!! for friday.

dmo Fri 25-Sep-09 10:40:03

yehhhhhhhhhhhh its friday i will get the kettle on

PinkChick Fri 25-Sep-09 11:29:38

woohoooo..i echo the celebration for friday grin..just one mindee thru day till 2.30, then after that dd and one more older mindee..all gone for 6pm...having a lovely day making treasure maps, pirate hats and treasure cakes (after we've eaten our lunch sat having it now)...bet weekend goes fast thosad..cos got the notice family back monday sad..guna make as many plans as poss so we're out and about as much as we can, hopefully days will pass quicker!...have a fab day girls smile.x

juneybean Fri 25-Sep-09 11:53:32

Afternoon! Don't start work 'til 1.30pm today not sure what we're going to do this afternoon though.

dmo Fri 25-Sep-09 12:57:56

i'm off to the gym later finish by 4.30pm today smile (normally its 6.30pm but 2 children off sick)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now