Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

CM Club:Working out non-contact time for mindees

(4 Posts)
Katymac Thu 24-Sep-09 12:27:29

I have in my head (for some reason) the idea of creating a formula to calculate how much non-contact time each child costs me (iyswim); obviously this is more important to me as an employer than it might be to an individual childminder.

So what would be included as non-contact time & is there a difference between NCT & professional development? Would staff training be included in NCT or not? Along the same lines how about staff holiday is that a legitimate 'cost' in terms of NCT or just in terms of running the business

What does anyone think?

Katymac Fri 25-Sep-09 10:02:00

Bump

PinkChick Fri 25-Sep-09 11:36:41

bumping for you, have never come across this before?, so no idea what to suggest?, is it something we should all be doing??.x

Katymac Fri 25-Sep-09 12:59:38

Probably not

If I have 7 children and can cover with existing staff would it be worth taking on the 8th child if I need another member of staff in order to do so (iyswim)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now