Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Busy Bee vouchers.

(8 Posts)
StewieGriffinsMom Wed 23-Sep-09 19:29:07

Message withdrawn

NannyBeth Wed 23-Sep-09 19:43:13

One of my employers (I'm a nanny) uses Busy Bees and we haven't had a problem with them!

StewieGriffinsMom Wed 23-Sep-09 19:45:23

Message withdrawn

I've been paid with BB vouchers for about 2yrs - delays only happen when parents 'forget' to authorise the payment hmm.

If you do use them, its better for your cm if you pay direct to her bank a/c, otherwise she has to print off the vouchers and then submit them herself. I had to fill in 1 form and send it back with my bank details.

Don't know about it affecting your tax credits, my parents don't get them anyway.

nbee84 Wed 23-Sep-09 20:38:21

I can't remember quite what I read or even where but I was looking into childcare vouchers for one of the guys that works for my dh. Basically it said that if you were entitled to tax credits for your childcare then you would not be any better off (and possibly slightly worse off) claiming childcare vouchers.

nbee84 Wed 23-Sep-09 20:39:51

Here's a link that may be worth reading.

hester Wed 23-Sep-09 20:41:10

I've used them for a year with no significant problem, other than occasional problems accessing online.

StewieGriffinsMom Wed 23-Sep-09 20:50:50

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now