Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Grrrr. i am so mad, why am i so soft!!!!!!

(4 Posts)
deembee Wed 23-Sep-09 11:29:10

I don`t post on here very often but just need to vent to someone who understands what we go through. Parent came to me in August and told me after first visit she wanted two full places for 3 days. came back two more times for visits and for me to get to know children. Each time made excuse why she couldn`t leave a deposit etc but begged me to keep places for her which i agreed to. Each time i got contracts out she made excuses and left, this for some reason didn`t worry me? Then nothing, no phone calls no contact. No answer to my calls and texts. So, this week filled one of the spaces with a part time child, thank god. Saw her this morning at the nursery and she blanked me completely. Asked at the nursery if she had mentioned why no contact and they said no she has not mentioned you. Now we got on great, ot so i thought. The children were lovely and got along with my little girl and I really liked her. I just feel like she kept me hanging on just in case she needed me but then changed her mind. Despite saying how good i was with her kids and how much she liked everything. That is it from now on, its deposit straight away or no place held. I am so mad, hope i can fill the other spaces as i have turned 2 enquiries away for her. Will never do this again. I guess we live and learn.

Mmmmcoffee Wed 23-Sep-09 12:50:22

Grrrrr! angry

Some people are so inconsiderate! Put your foot down. Places are freely available until a deposit is paid. No exceptions.

Hope you get to fill your other spots.

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 23-Sep-09 13:02:59

annoying

agree no place unless pay deposit

dmo Wed 23-Sep-09 13:35:54

angry for you
i have kept an afterschool place for a child from may they paid a £20 deposit, but class teather asked serveral times if i had any places and i said no i was full
this child arrived on his first day with a letter giving 2 wks notice as they didnt need the place anymore but would use the depoist

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now