Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Wednesday Staff Room.

(10 Posts)
Shoshe Wed 23-Sep-09 06:26:57

Good Morning All.

We are off to Harvest Festival today, should be lovely grin

(Has anyone seen PC, hope she is OK)

crace Wed 23-Sep-09 07:33:10

Oooh lovely, have a great day.

Off to toddlers in the morning and then a dash home to get water in buckets as they are shutting the water off for four hours. JOY! Lots of school pick ups today as well.

Katymac Wed 23-Sep-09 07:38:52

Morning busy day

Working until 4, then taking my mum & DD shopping, then going on CAF course

So that is 7:30-9:30 without a break or a sit down hmmsad

Shoshe Wed 23-Sep-09 08:18:59

Crace are you going to the Christmas Meet up in London? Am thinking of braving it, but HATE big cities, so a bit scaredy about going.

PinkChick Wed 23-Sep-09 09:32:31

Hiya chick smile...feeling sick and bad still, but dad just dropped off and apologised profusely for any part he had in it becoming this way, i explained it was just the cherry on the top and he shouldnt feel bad, he had just asked, it was the expectance of the mum and her utter disregard for me, plus the lack of notice / respect that caused this.
He apparently was shouted all all night!hmm...

Just rang CCP to update records and let them know why, off to take said mindee to playgroup now and will ring ncma when i get back later...thanks for everything girls smile...hope you all have a lovely day.xxx

crace Wed 23-Sep-09 12:08:43

I am really thinking about it. I worked in London, near Clerkenwell actually so I feel very comfortable with it. I am thinking I might stay there though. Care to be my roomie?

PC - you are great, well done to you. I would have just caved. Really really well done. Wife sounds like a nightmare

PinkChick Wed 23-Sep-09 12:14:36

Thanks chick, glad its getting sorted..i do feel a bit sorry for him tho!

Shoshe Wed 23-Sep-09 15:50:14

oh Crace, I thought you would never ask grin

crace Wed 23-Sep-09 17:28:58

grin Shoshe - I am a straight forward kind of gal, I do all the chasing wink

Will go and see what the others are doing. And making sure DH can be on duty. Will confirm with you asap

Shoshe Wed 23-Sep-09 17:40:52

Okey Dokey grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now