Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Dropping off at Pre-school

(3 Posts)
Delta4 Tue 22-Sep-09 19:33:49

Hello,

I just wondered, as everyone seems to know about lots of things, if you could suggest some solutions for this problem I will have soon....

My 21/2 yo daughter will be going to preschool next year, but it doesn't open till 8 and I generally have to be at work then. I can collect her at the end of the day and will probably not need much other care. Does anyone do this 'breakfast club' service and if so, approximately how much would it cost?

Thanks for your help...

whomovedmychocolate Tue 22-Sep-09 20:21:40

Depends on the school - ring them and ask. Most are about £4-10 depending on how long it is and what they do.

Or you could drop her at a childminder who does a school run to her preschool - that'd probably cost you about £5 a day. (for an hour's look after).

dmo Tue 22-Sep-09 22:10:15

yes depends where you live on to how much a childminder will charge but i would prob do this via the school run as my little children dont all start till after 9am smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now