Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

CM CLUB Staffroom Monday 21st Sept

(13 Posts)
PinkChick Mon 21-Sep-09 08:18:33

Morning everyone smile...fresh orange and bacon butties fresh on the table wink..with pot of tea and some choc digestives just to give us a kick start smile..early start for me today, but arrived 30mins late!..not what you need at6.30 in morning winkbut anyway...just one mindee today till late and dd on teacher training day so one of her friends is coming round later this morn smile..meant to be raining here today so got huge sheets of wallpaper out with the crayons/felts/and pencils already and might ravce the paints later seeing as though its quiet smile...might get some nvq work done if dd and friend are happy playing when baby sleeps later..although got loads of washing to go in...hmmm..prioritites LOl..so whats everyone else up to today?smile

PinkChick Mon 21-Sep-09 08:19:48

that should have said might 'brave' the paints lol..better have another bacon butty to wake me up LOL.x

crace Mon 21-Sep-09 09:18:25

Loving the way PC opens the staffroom. Having my coffee now!

Good luck today PC! Day sounds great doesn't it?

Nice relaxing day here - NCT coffee morning, then pick up preschool mindee, then only one after school pick up. Easy peasy today. Will enjoy it as rest of the week is hideously busy ;)

Have a great day x

PinkChick Mon 21-Sep-09 09:51:20

glad u like it smile....baby asleep, dd's friend just arrived and theyre drawing huge rainbows on the [scrap] wallpaper smile....we've made some choccy crusha crispy squares for after lunch, but of course ive just had a taste to make sure there not poisened wink lol

Numberfour Mon 21-Sep-09 10:02:40

ooh! staffroom's open!

will pop in later for a doffee. just got to say hi at the children's centre quickly, and to pick up some learning journeys .

PinkChick Mon 21-Sep-09 10:09:58

fab quick recipe alert!!!!!

rice crispys (i bought cheapy no brand ones)
nutella
marshmallows
butter

melt knob of butter in with marshmallows then when lumps disapearing (although more will appear on your backside after eting this wink)..add the nutella till melted then fold in crispys.

spread out as best can in a greased(i used butter)) tin/silicone dish and refridgerate for 2 hours.....yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumy and easy peasy for even the young ones to make!

last week we left out the nutella but added glace cherries and pink marshmallows smile.xxx

AboardtheAxiom Mon 21-Sep-09 10:12:48

knew there would be biscuits in here grin (It's sammyK) Puts kettle on and gets comfy.

That recipe sounds nice PC. Hi crace and numberfour. smile

PinkChick Mon 21-Sep-09 11:48:20

Hiya chick, how u doing??grin....am putting in a variation for one extra child one day per week to fosted..have filled in their form and am doing an additional 4 sheet explaining how i have double buggy, travel cots, high chairs, bedding, reins wrist straps etc etc and how ive had all the children for a long time now and know their individual sleep patterns, needs etc..have addedd list of all children in my care inc dob and how often theyre with me..what else????..have explained i may not need the variation every week or for all day but due to parents varying shifts i need to cover all eventualities...would this be enough??.x

AboardtheAxiom Mon 21-Sep-09 11:57:48

Hi PC, I think I have a letter I used if you want I can email you it to see if there is anything in it you can use? You have done their time sheet - is that the form you mean?

Sounds like you have all bases covered, like you say it is just handy to have it as an offical variation to cover any times when you do need it!

PinkChick Mon 21-Sep-09 12:09:48

THAT WOULD BE GREAT DO YOU STILL HAVE MY EMAIL ADDRESS CHICK?

oops caps on!

no the sheeet i printed of from ofsted just has area for my details, then 2 boxes, one for removal of restriction and one for variation request...so ive filled this in then enclosed attatched shhets detailing how i will manage with an extra one, all mindees info etc..have shown the hours where i would have clashed and explained which hours i would most probably need the variation for??

AboardtheAxiom Mon 21-Sep-09 12:31:42

I think I do will have a look...

AboardtheAxiom Mon 21-Sep-09 12:34:08

No don't have it, do you have mine? Kay {dot} samuels {at} hotmail {dot} co {dot} uk

email me and I will send you what I have smile

PinkChick Mon 21-Sep-09 14:34:03

emailed you chick 8-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now