Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Nanny Spy?

(12 Posts)
Supernanny19 Sun 20-Sep-09 13:56:13

Word on the street has it there is a website where you can describe your nanny and your child if they are not treating your child right? Bizzare I know. Anyone heard of it?

cookielove Sun 20-Sep-09 13:59:27

Not heard of it, but why would anyone ever do that?

Supernanny19 Sun 20-Sep-09 14:01:17

Lovely paroniod parents

cookielove Sun 20-Sep-09 14:07:32

i just think if you can't trust someone to look after your child and have to spy on them then don't get a nanny

nannynick Sun 20-Sep-09 14:12:21

Expect it may be something in America. Sorry any Americans on here, but I can't imagine it is a UK site.

LuluMamaaaaarrrrr Sun 20-Sep-09 14:12:47

seen a link to an american version ages ago

I agree with cookie, if you feel you have to spy on your nanny and they are not treating your child well,the best thing to do is to get a new nanny, rather than spy on them

Supernanny19 Sun 20-Sep-09 14:16:19

A SAHM that I meet up with thought it was really funny? & I was stunned!! but she wasnt actually joking. Apparently they put the nannys description ( which many people can look a like) there whereabouts ( well im sure the nanny isnt the only one in the park) and the childs description ( most toddlers look alike anyway!) but hey..just thought Id share it...So beware there on to you lol!

cookielove Sun 20-Sep-09 14:17:52

what does that achieve?

nannynick Sun 20-Sep-09 14:21:23

isawyournanny.blogspot.com
Is that the one?

Supernanny19 Sun 20-Sep-09 14:28:21

no apparently its a UK based one as some of her friends post on there. Its all so funny and stupid!

LouLovesAeroplaneJelly Mon 21-Sep-09 09:48:04

I know of the American one but never a UK one. Would love to see it though

SuperDuperJezebel Mon 28-Sep-09 22:13:01

hmmm after a few things ive heard lately i think there should be one for nannies called www.isawyourboss.com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now