Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Childminder's Club: What am I doing to my mindees?

(9 Posts)
KatieMac Sun 05-Jun-05 19:41:08

I've got
one coming tomorrow witha broken arm
one with a sprained ankle
one in Hospital in less than 2 weeks

I'm not jinxed honest

kcemum Sun 05-Jun-05 21:03:36

Wow katiemac, At least it proves that the parents are happy and comfortable enough with your care to leave their children with you! Perhaps you should advertise as a recuperation setting as well as a minding setting!!

KatieMac Sun 05-Jun-05 21:06:29

Do you think I could charge more?

kcemum Sun 05-Jun-05 21:19:05

Don't know about that, if you are serious it might depend on how mobile the mindee with the sprained ankle is? would you have to provide more resourses than usual if he/she is supposed to be resting most of the time. Personally I wouldn't but then it's upto the individual minder

KatieMac Sun 05-Jun-05 21:20:39

Nooooo - not tomorrow - but if I set up a convelesance minding service

kcemum Sun 05-Jun-05 21:27:53

ohhh gotya, bit thick today!! Might join you on that one, had a mindee with chickenpox few weeks ago and have been looking after DD3 who's been sick all day. Chances are my other two will catch it and so will most of my mindees as they are mostly in the same classes as DD1 and DD2!!Honestly don't know anything about convelesence minding service though but to me it would be to much like going back to my previous job.

KatieMac Sun 05-Jun-05 21:29:44

i don't think I have that much patience

toomanypushchairs Sun 05-Jun-05 22:26:20

just had to say, xena sent me a link to your website..., its fab! very professional etc, looks lovely. I'd be proud to say my children went there!

KatieMac Sun 05-Jun-05 22:27:24

Aw thank you, makes me feel all warm inside

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now