Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

what to do??????????

(3 Posts)
dmo Fri 18-Sep-09 19:57:29

need opinions of cm and parents

i have just started to look after 2 children before school 3 mornings a week, one child is 4yr old and the cousin is 7yrs old

they are to put it nice hard work and the parents dont seem to talk to me sad

anyway we had a survey from primary school sent out and it asked parents if they were intreasted in a breakfast club, all my parents said they were happy with me but the 2 children that have just started asked for immedate start date if the club was to open

what would you do would you ask the parents about it? or give notice as they are quite hard work? or just let it ride and when the club starts and they leave just be happy

MaryBS Fri 18-Sep-09 19:59:59

I would just leave it - it sounds like you want to be rid of them, and this is a "win-win" solution.

PinkChick Fri 18-Sep-09 22:04:45

how horrible of them sad...id put your own feelers out now and try and get new mindees who will hopefully step in, in time with school, breakfast club, if not you can give notice..poor you why do some perents have so little respect for us sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now