Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Changing Insurance from NCMA

(7 Posts)
RosieGirl Thu 17-Sep-09 12:54:15

I am looking at leaving the NCMA for a variety of reasons and have decided that Morton Micheal seems OK.

Can anyone advise me if my current contracts and all of my other paperwork written on NCMA ones will become redundant or does it matter?

Also those that are currently with MM - do they seem OK, good customer service ect...

Cheers

crace Thu 17-Sep-09 13:28:05

Oooh watching this with interest, was thinking of doing the same

saz73 Thu 17-Sep-09 21:18:31

You can use the NCMA paperwork with Morton Michael. There is information on this on their website. I've was with NCMA for 4 yrs and switched 5 mths ago. Great service, paperwork/stationary received twice as quick as NCMA. I asked for a call back via website and received within the hour.

BradfordMum Thu 17-Sep-09 21:57:18

I too feel that NCMA maybe don't deserve my business. I don't use their contracts, so they won't be in a rush to help me should I need their service.
I believe they want £68 off me shortly, for membership and insurance, so I will defintely look further afield.
Apart from MM, are there any more insurance providers?

Jenf2306 Thu 17-Sep-09 22:38:51

I have changed to MM in june this year, everything has been fine and paperwork is all good

RosieGirl Sat 19-Sep-09 12:41:26

Thanks for your replies, I've also just recevied confirmation from MM that my current contracts will be covered my MM, so will be switching this year. Its not just down to cost I don't feel they "speak" for me anymore.

Marney Mon 28-Sep-09 20:05:54

mORTON MICHAEL are brill when i needed a kind helpfull person on the phone that was what I found and you dont get passed around or left waiting for ages. Their magazine is good too!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now