Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Staff Room Thursday

(7 Posts)
Shoshe Thu 17-Sep-09 08:10:24

a really quiet day here, but are making a wedding card with one mindee as Parents getting married at the weekend {grin]

LisaD1 Thu 17-Sep-09 08:59:31

Morning!

Aww, that sounds nice :-)

Quiet day here too, no kiddies at all as have hospital this morning, so no minded children and my DD is with her auntie so I'm enjoying a cuppa and MN read in peace smile

Katymac Thu 17-Sep-09 08:59:50

Morning are we going back to one a day then.......?

I thought we were all too busy for that grin

HSMM Thu 17-Sep-09 09:55:48

Ready at 8 for mindees arriving at 8 and 9:30. Can just hear a car pulling into the driveway now!

crace Thu 17-Sep-09 13:27:07

Shoshe, that sounds lovely

Having a busy week, popping on while ds and mindee are napping. School run and then lord help us we are doing paper mache balloons. Paper strips at the ready. I think I am mad, 4 yo, 3 yo, 21 mo, and 17 mo. Wish me luck.

Hi everyone!

SillyMillysMummy Thu 17-Sep-09 13:39:32

crace, you are completely MAD grin only 1 mindee today and he is napping, so enjoying a quiet cuppa.

crace Thu 17-Sep-09 16:54:04

I was mad.. and am covered in gloupy glue. Bet you can't tell me they won't look good for the parents! I was actually impressed with myself, I fit in a walk to/from school, snack and covered balloons.. all in 1.5 hours.

Enough gloating - hope everyone's day is going well.

I have to pass on this fabulous idea from cookielove who so so SO generously sent me some overhead projector sheets. Tape two sheets together (tape on every side, and a lot of it to prevent leaking paint) leaving the top untaped. Put in some paint, two colours or more better, and tape up the top. Then let them have it manipulating the colours and mixing them. I personally loved it, the kids had a good time too. Very Zen ;)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now