Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Is the self evaluation form kept private?

(7 Posts)
MilaMae Tue 15-Sep-09 11:53:25

As the form asked for details etc re background of charges etc I included a brief summary presuming it's just used by Ofsted not published like the report.

Reassure me that is the case.

squirrel42 Tue 15-Sep-09 12:46:39

Yes SEFs are kept on file by Ofsted but aren't published - hopefully that's reassuring! grin

ayla99 Tue 15-Sep-09 12:48:07

But do they pass copies onto local authority like they do the inspection reports?

Katymac Tue 15-Sep-09 12:53:36

I don't think it is published however it is thought to be good practise to share it with your parents & have them comment on it

Having said that it is a living document so you can write it, give it to OFSTED then --re-write-- improve it to give to parents

MilaMae Tue 15-Sep-09 12:54:44

Thanks grin

MilaMae Tue 15-Sep-09 12:56:04

Got my inspection next week so could I delete the personal details(social info)after it's been done?

tigersmum Tue 15-Sep-09 18:58:00

Dont see why not, although in mine I didnt put names but just ages and child A B C etc and this was deemed to be fine.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now