Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

I have had such a lovely day.

(6 Posts)
Puppy Fri 03-Jun-05 22:23:57

Hi all,
besides the mindees being absolute gems, I received the report from my OFSTED inspection, I read this and was really deighted with what they have said about myself and the setting, I'm thinking of photocopying it for the parents to read.
Also at the end of the day one of the mindees mums came to pick mindee up and gave me such a lovely bunch of flowers for allowing her to change hours for one of the weeks and for working extra, also because her dh was late picking their DS up yesterday(only20mins)and she said that her DS always comes home happy and content (he is 10mth).
Isn't lovely to know that you are appreciated.
Just wanted to share this with you.

KatieMac Fri 03-Jun-05 22:26:08

Aww...doesn't it make you feel appreciated

Do copy the OFSTED Report and give all potential parents a copy as well

Can we swop - I had a S**t day & an NVQ assesment/observation

Puppy Fri 03-Jun-05 22:29:35

Sorry to read that you have had a bad day, hope your asessment went well.
I will def make photocopies for parents. forgot to say my rating was good, i only been minding since march but have been registered longer.

KatieMac Fri 03-Jun-05 22:32:02

It's lovely when you are appreciated and if OFSTED like you then everything is great....

NVQ will be fine - but too much work to do

Puppy Fri 03-Jun-05 22:39:53

I agree katiemac,
just read my first post and it should say isn't it lovely to know that you are appreciated. oops.

KatieMac Fri 03-Jun-05 22:47:26

I knew what you meant...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now