Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Mother's Help required, 24 hours per week, term time only, Billingshurst

(1 Post)
youpeskykids Mon 14-Sep-09 11:03:08

Hi, I am a recently separated professional working mum and now require some help for 4 hours per evening until I get home from work at 7pm.

I have 2 sons, eldest is 6 in November and attends the local infant school and my youngest son is 3 in March and attends the local nursery.

I am looking for another mum or someone who has experience in looking after children aged 2-6.

Hours 3pm - 7pm, Mon - Friday, term time only. Driver essential, non-smoker preferred. Live out, local person ideally.

Duties include: collection of son from school at 3.30pm, collect youngest from nursery at 5pm, cook their tea and clear up, and generally entertain (!) them until I get in at 7pm (often before). My two boys are engaging, endearing, lively, chatty and affectionate and would love a captive audience!

References essential, CRB checked preferred.

Pay negotiable dependant upon experience and circumstances.

If you are interested please let me know or if you know anyone that might be interested.... Many thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now