Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

CM Club: Daily sheets for those in primary?

(4 Posts)
crace Sun 13-Sep-09 15:01:41

I have 2 after school children, one entering in reception and one in Yr 1. Do you all have daily sheets for the parents? The year 1 I had last year and I don't think one is necessary for him, but the parents of the girl mindee in reception are a bit... precious. I am just not sure if I should bother really? They've not asked, but I do a daily diary with my younger mindees and I always loved getting things for my children.

I suppose I should, shouldn't I? Anyone have one I can steal use?

HSMM Sun 13-Sep-09 15:29:13

I do notes (in a duplicate book) for my children to take home and I include the school children in this, because otherwise they feel left out. Their parents do like to know what they have done, eaten, etc (because we all know school children just shrug when you ask them). Sometimes I do wonder if I am just making extra work for myself. It also serves as a useful reminder to me about what they have been up to.

crace Sun 13-Sep-09 15:58:52

HSMM - GREAT idea! I do one for receipts so this is a great idea.. clever you!

Numberfour Sun 13-Sep-09 20:05:23

i like the idea of a duplicate book, too!
i do diaries for all my EYFS "Candidates" hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now