Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Nanny/Babysitter needed for one day to help look after children at wedding, Can anyone help?

(11 Posts)
Fruitbatlings Sun 13-Sep-09 13:35:23

We're looking for two nannies/babysitters or Childminders to help us at our wedding next weekend - Saturday 19th September. Short notice I know!

There are about 16 children. Obviously their parents will be around and we also have a clown to entertain them for some of the day but just need a couple of extra hands.
It's in Gloucestershire - Friday Island near Cirencester.

If anyone can help, please let me know ASAP! smile

SuperDuperJezebel Sun 13-Sep-09 14:14:00

Have you tried posting on the nannyjob messageboard? Would love to help but am a bit far away!

danthe4th Sun 13-Sep-09 16:41:20

I'm not far away about 25 miles in the cotswolds and would do this, i've got nothing booked in at the moment.What hours are you looking for

Fruitbatlings Sun 13-Sep-09 18:53:42

That's great danthe4th. It'll be around 4.30pm-8.30pm (roughly). If you could contact my mother on her email address as my macbook has decided to die on me (nice timing a week before the wedding hmm)Then you can work out hours, fees etc...
Her address is: jeanneb01@aol.com

Thanks!

gizzy1973 Sun 13-Sep-09 20:40:37

grr shame its next weekend as i could have helped but unfortunately dh has my car and i cant drive his so cant get

danthe4th Sun 13-Sep-09 23:14:25

Ok have emailed your mum, gizzy where are you as I could pick you up if you're on the way?

danthe4th Sun 13-Sep-09 23:21:11

just had a look its further away than I thought about an hour but thats ok

Fruitbatlings Mon 14-Sep-09 09:12:20

Ok, typing from my phone - finally got signal been trying since 7.30! (i miss my pooter!) are you sure dan? An hour seems a long way but then Im from london where it takes an hour 2 travel 10 mins hmm Gizzy, is there any way u could help too? By being picked up by dan perhaps? I think we'd prefer two helpers if poss. Ill try posting in the nannyjob section if my phone will allow

gizzy1973 Mon 14-Sep-09 17:39:28

i live in worcestershire so totally the wrong way from cotswolds and just no other way to get

danthe4th Mon 14-Sep-09 18:35:15

See if you can get anyone else and if youre still stuck your mum has my email address as it is quite far, gizzy how far from evesham are you?

gizzy1973 Mon 14-Sep-09 20:24:45

about 30 mins

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now