Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Anyone in Surrey / SE London with an au pair who might like to meet mine?

(8 Posts)
CoffeeAndCarrotCake Fri 11-Sep-09 16:49:25

AP#3 has arrived today. Not ideal that DD and I have filthy colds, DD has been in a terrible mood and I'm completely knackered - hope we haven't entirely scared her off already! She seems lovely though; French, 20 years old, excellent English, worryingly beautiful....envy

Anyway, we're a safe distance from near Croydon - are any of you nearby and fancy introducing our au pairs to help kick start her social life?

Thanks! smile

dreamteamgirl Fri 11-Sep-09 21:40:14

Hiya

We are a bit far I suspect in Farnborough, Hants, but could be doable for a Saturday maybe? AP is 19 & German
Let me know

SuperDuperJezebel Sun 13-Sep-09 14:32:33

I am a nanny, im 27, and live in Streatham - not sure how far away exactly you are but i dont think we are a massive distance from Croydon by train... I can speak French, well i used to quite well, its been a LONG time since i have left school tho so i might be a bit rusty!
anyway my email address is sw11nanny@gmail.com if you/she would like to get in touch!

Ref Mon 14-Sep-09 22:15:10

Hi.I have had an AP start in the last week and live in Coulsdon, would be great if they could meet up ?

dal21 Tue 15-Sep-09 09:26:47

Hi coffee - I have a french au pair due to start in 10 days....am not too far from Croydon, would love for the au pairs to have a meet up (the ikea by the back roads takes us about 20 mins to get too)...let me know if you are interested.

CoffeeAndCarrotCake Tue 15-Sep-09 20:56:12

Thanks for the messages! Definately keen to introduce our APs.

Dal and Ref - can I CAT you, or you can CAT me- we all sound very close.

SuperDuper - I'll pass your email address on to our AP and I'm sure she'll be in touch. She's managed Croydon by train already so hopefully meeting would be easy for both of you. Thanks! smile

Dreamteamgirl - you are a bit further out, but can I pass on your details - they can then chat and if they hit it off, may well meet. Our AP is a little shy at first, but hopefully she'll relax a bit once she's settled and made some friends.

Thanks ladies!

Hope you all have a good evening smile

Ref Tue 15-Sep-09 20:56:36

Hi Dal21
Would be good for my ap to meet yours, where do you live ?
Ref

Ref Tue 15-Sep-09 21:03:49

Coffee and Dal
Would be great for them all to meet. Sorry to sound so untech but what is CAT ?

Cheers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now