Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Childminders in London Fields... any top tips

(8 Posts)
emmay Fri 03-Jun-05 02:14:24

Has anyone got any personal recomendations for childminders in London Fields? I have got 'the list' but it is oh so very long and daunting!

hoxtonchick Fri 03-Jun-05 08:07:34

have you thought about nursery? my ds goes to mapledene & it's fantastic. you do have to be in the catchment area, & the waiting list can be long (they have a lottery system which is fair but irritating....), but it's worth putting you child's name down.

bigdonna Fri 03-Jun-05 08:44:59

sorry a bit thick where is london fields?

bigdonna Fri 03-Jun-05 08:45:00

sorry a bit thick where is london fields?

hoxtonchick Fri 03-Jun-05 09:08:03

hackney, east london.

emmay Fri 03-Jun-05 12:16:23

sorry - for not explaining where I am - it was 2 in the morning and I'd just got back from work and I was not being very coherent!

emmay Sun 05-Jun-05 20:31:38

hoxtonchick -thanks for the advice - I have her name down for mapledene but I'm back at work already so I need something sooner - well from September - when him indoors goes back to college and can therefore no longer be a house 'husband'

hoxtonchick Sun 05-Jun-05 20:46:17

it's a pain isn't it, we were on the waiting list for a year before we got a place. i'm already panicking about what to do when i go back to work this time & am not due for another month!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now