Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Please could someone point me in the right direction for a good Night Nanny

(3 Posts)
WolverineInMarigolds Thu 10-Sep-09 13:40:47

Would be grateful if one of you lovely ladies could help me out with words of wisdom. Not at all sure where to start.

We're in SW London (SW19). DD3 is 8 weeks old. Would probably only need someone for 2 weeks max (I think?).

Thanks in advance.

Hopefully someone on here maybe able to help you out I am in east midlands so dont travel that far and currently night nannying 7wk old twins 3 nights a week.

Are you wanting someone every night to help get your daughter into a routine or just so you can get some sleep or maybe a bit of both, if the latter 2 would be inclined to go for 3 a nights a week for 4wks and follow nannies advice when shes not there than 2wks of 5-7 nights.

You would be looking to pay anything from £8-£12 an hr and most night nannies work 9pm-7am but are flexible to an earlier start/later finish or earlier finish if required.

if you get really stuck can recommned www.kidsmatter.uk.com and she has maternity nurses in london so would hopefully have someone who could do some nights for you. Say Lindsey recommended you.

misslisa Thu 10-Sep-09 20:33:51

Hi Wolverine

I have done some night nannying work and done the MNT course. I would be happy to help you out. Please feel free to email me at lisamquigley at gmail dot com so we could discuss!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now