Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Would a CM do this?

(2 Posts)
MissSunny Wed 09-Sep-09 12:22:55

Message withdrawn

HSMM Wed 09-Sep-09 12:32:54

If a minder going to your DD's school has a space, they will probably do this for you. Look on Childcarelink website for costs and which schools the minders go to. It is worth phoning people who do not have a vacancy advertised, because they may be free for your 2 weeks, just not permanently.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: