Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Childminder / nanny share in Wheathampstead area

(17 Posts)
Loujalou Wed 09-Sep-09 07:45:08

I am not sure if anyone has any availability Tuesday and / or Weds mornings for either a nanny share or childminder in the Wheathampstead / Harpenden / St Albans area. My son is 17 months old.

Thanks - your help is appreciated. Any ideas welcome.

emmatree Fri 18-Sep-09 13:38:07

hello my names is emma i live in st albans have two children aged 5 and 2 one is in school . i can do both of them days and any time . give me a call if intersted on 07904966096 many thanks emma

Loujalou Sat 26-Sep-09 12:57:53

Hi Emma not sure if St Albans is a bit too far. Depends where you live.

Janeywaneywaney Sat 10-Oct-09 19:58:54

Hi Loujalou. I live in Wheathampstead. I am looking for 2 days childcare for my 2 children from January and no joy so far, so might be interested in a share. If you want to discuss further contact me via C-A-T message or contact poster (I think!).

PaulaMummyKnowsBest Sun 11-Oct-09 13:28:42

i could do a share for you both as a nanny but it depends largely on what hours you need

I am a st albans nanny

Loujalou Wed 14-Oct-09 09:26:24

I am not sure about this CAT thing have you paid a fee. Will pay it. I might be interested in a share. But only work mornings.

hobbgoblin Wed 14-Oct-09 09:29:15

I'm still looking ready for January. I need cover 5 days a week (unless I ask for a return part time) for my baby and then afterschool for my 3 older children. If anyone is interested in sharing with the baby during the day let me know.

I'm Sandridge, just outside Wheathampstead.

Janeywaneywaney Wed 14-Oct-09 20:10:30

I'm not sure about CAT message either! I think if you go into my mumsnet and change your email options to receive CAT email/message then I can send you a contact poster with my details or vice versa. Would be good to discuss our options about a share.
Sorry hobbgoblin - not planning to work 5 days!

Loujalou Thu 15-Oct-09 19:24:17

I have changed my settings so not sure what to do next...

hobbgoblin Thu 15-Oct-09 21:26:57

No worries Janey but for anyone else perusing this thread I should clarify that though I need 5 days I am happy to share with anyone who might need less and adjust the financial arrangements accordingly.

Loujalou Fri 16-Oct-09 09:29:12

Hobgoblin that might work. Sandridge is not too far away at all. I didn't want to pay fully for a nanny if that makes sense. I quite like the childminder arrangement there are just not many round here. Though I need to figure out what I need.... Its complicated as these things always are and things have changed since my original post.

Janeywaneywaney Fri 16-Oct-09 20:32:55

Have hopefully now sent you CAT message which I think means my email should be passed to you loujalou. Hobgoblin - are your children at school in Sandridge? My problem is my oldest will also need pick up from local nursery so not sure sharing feasible. Will keep you posted.

jay2009 Mon 26-Oct-09 20:35:53

hi, i need a childminder/nanny asap.as we have just moved here and i am struggerling to find some one who is suitable and trust worthy, i have a job to start but cant find cover during half terms times who have been crb checked.i live in sandridge and need a nanny 2 maybe 3 days. can you please email me asap princess20092001@hotmail.co.uk. thank you jay

jay2009 Mon 26-Oct-09 20:37:21

hi, i need a childminder/nanny asap.as we have just moved here and i am struggerling to find some one who is suitable and trust worthy, i have a job to start but cant find cover during half terms times who have been crb checked.i live in sandridge and need a nanny 2 maybe 3 days. can you please email me asap princess20092001@hotmail.co.uk. 07540460759. thank you jay

jay2009 Mon 26-Oct-09 20:40:56

hi, i have just moved to sandridge and i need a child minder / nanny during half term times , so i can start my new job. i want some one in the al4 area and who has been crb checked. can u please call me asap to discuss 07540460759 or email me princess20092001@hotmail.co.uk. thank you jay

ScaryLoujalou Wed 28-Oct-09 13:35:19

Have you tried nanny share website? There is a shortage of childminders round where we are.

Loujalou Tue 10-Nov-09 10:35:35

Me again - my childminder is pregnant and has decided she doesn't want to look after my son on Thursday and Friday mornings any more. Is there anyone on here that can do those days either as a nanny share / childminder?? Would even consider a nanny. Also, could possibly do Weds mornings as my mum does those at present but it might be easier if she only did 1 morning as she lives in North London.

Thanks - have been given 4 weeks notice so need to get it all sorted soon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now