Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Temporary Childcare Position in North London (N4)

(1 Post)
UmPixie Mon 07-Sep-09 12:43:59

Hi I'm looking for some help 2 days per week preferably Tuesdays and Wednesdays but could discuss suitable days for the right person. Starting as soon as practicable until end November.
I need someone to look after my 2 year old daughter while I work (usually but not exclusively from home). She is a very able and sociable little girl who loves to play and talk. I also have a 2 month old daughter but she will be with me at home for now as she is exlcusively breastfed, although I may need her to be looked after for an hour or 2 when I have to attend meetings. Days would involve trips to the park, one o’clock club and activities such as dance and music sessions.
If you know someone who might be interested please ask them to contact me with details of experience, availability and 2 UK based contactable references on paulaandrob@hotmail.co.uk

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now