Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Last few days of the holidays STAFF ROOM

(9 Posts)
shoshe Wed 02-Sep-09 08:10:06

Come and get your valium here grin

Three days to go, and its raining as usual sad

Have got all the craft stuff and playdough out, that should keep them amused for,oh, ten minuets?

LoveMyGirls Wed 02-Sep-09 08:16:53

We were supposed to be going on a canal boat and having a picnic but now we're going to soft play instead. Looking forward my wedding and honeymoon so much that's keeping me sane!

I'm very cold today, would love to be wrapped up in my duvet grin

mumlove Wed 02-Sep-09 08:36:42

Morning everyone.

I can see today being a very long day!!!

Yes shoshe please can I have some or send DD to you grin.

Have another cm comming this morning to play so thats a couple of hours taken care of. Just another few dry days would have been nice before the rain started again!

LMG - Not long to go then now. I hope you have a lovely time and don't forget we need to see photos.

shoshe Wed 02-Sep-09 08:53:50

talking of photos (and yes LMG's we DO want to see yours) have you sen my new profile one ? [preen] DH and I had his 'Leaving the Army' ones done on Monday and I am thrilled with them grin

HSMM Wed 02-Sep-09 08:57:15

Back to school today, tomorrow and Monday. This Summer has whizzed by really quickly. Slightly clouded by DH's redundancy. Still, looks like I will have my new childminding assistant registered soon (DH).

shoshe Thu 03-Sep-09 09:06:06

My God we have sun, but black clouds are looming.

Last night it was awful driving rain and wind.

In the fields behind us are the campers for the Dorset Steam Fair, wouldnt have anted to be them last night.

crace Thu 03-Sep-09 09:20:30

Horrid night down here in the southeast too, but weather is half reasonable today. Going to run them outside! Have a lovely day (only 4 more sleeps to school starting!)

hennipenni Thu 03-Sep-09 12:35:37

My own DDs all went back to school today, left only with baby mindee who's sleeeping at the moment. All my other mindees left over the six weeks holiday

crace Fri 04-Sep-09 08:28:32

Sorry henni- hopefully things will improve. I am only now 3/4s full (only 2 spaces ha!) but it took from January.

Morning everyone my eldest has his first day at his new special school, got picked up in a taxi. Very sad but I am so thrilled for him, last year was a nightmare. Today will be a tricky day, an overactive school age child who is anxious about school next week. About a 5 second attention span at the moment. And it's rubbish weather! Wish me luck

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now