Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Temporary part time nanny for October

(1 Post)
mrtsmum Wed 02-Sep-09 07:53:28

I have a 14 month old son and we live in Clapham South. I need a temporary nanny to work the following days:

28th September to 5th October - Mon, Thurs and Fri morning (8:30 to 12:30)
8th October to 23rd or 30th October (tbc) - all day Mon, Thurs and Fri (8:30 to 6:00). Tues and Wed afternoon (12:30 to 6:00). My son is at nursery Tues and Wed am and will need picked up (a 15 minute walk from the house).

The end date is approximate at the moment and can be discussed with the successful candidate. Our son is on a regular routine and is (so far) a fairly easy toddler to manage. You will need to take him to his various "classes" (typical clapham mummy things like music etc!), feed him and perhaps do some of his laundry (washing and putting away only).

You can contact me on catie.friend@mistylaw.com - any questions, please shout. I have a fairly high spam filter so if I have not responded within 24hrs I may not have received your email so please post a reply here and I will get back to you.

Thanks

Catie

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now