Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

CM Club: i have a full house today and am DREADING it

(12 Posts)
Numberfour Tue 01-Sep-09 06:33:45

i really and truly don't want to childmind anymore.

sad

shoshe Tue 01-Sep-09 06:41:10

Oh Number Four, anything we can help with, is it time for a change, or time for the kids to go back to school?

Numberfour Tue 01-Sep-09 07:00:52

time for a change, shoshe.

think it could be cos DS starts school on Fri. could get better next week cos i have older children and will have a few hours free here and there.

my house is so small so there is nowhere to move with all the CM stuff.,

gorgeous gorgeous pics, btw!

shoshe Tue 01-Sep-09 07:15:59

I know the feeling about all the CM stuff about.

I have just signed contracts for the next year, with a child I had before and her new baby sister, but have dropped my numbers to 5.

Out of them 2 will be a school from Septemeber and one a preschool, so will only have 2 during the day, so looking forward to easier time of it.

But from next september all my kids are due to leave, so am looking at nannying from then, haave had lots of different ideas, but nannying seems to be the best, we should be moving then as well.

(I am really pleased with the photos, have put one on my profile)

Numberfour Tue 01-Sep-09 07:51:30

i think i need a change too. i have applied for a children's centre manager post and should hear this week if i have been shortlisted

for a long time i had 2 during the day but from 9am to 12 noon for 4 days a week i will have "free" time! won't know what to do with myself.

crace Tue 01-Sep-09 09:50:16

Oh yes you will - you will fill it with cleaning no doubt but at least there isn't as much pressure on you.. hang in there - only one more week! We are heaving here this week but (hip hip hooray) they go back to school and I have 2 after school and one during the day (and mine of course).. I am so looking forward to it.

Saltire Tue 01-Sep-09 09:53:58

Shoshe - just looked at the pic on your profile, who took it? it's great

2anddone Tue 01-Sep-09 09:57:25

I am with you number 4 I have had enough got a new onne starting next week and out has to come all the baby stuff again. Get really fed up of it all over the house and everything that goes with it. ds starts school next sept then def time for a change. Such a shame I love my job its the parents, paperwork and other bits that aren't as good sad

Numberfour Tue 01-Sep-09 12:16:36

2anddone - you are so right! i have lofty aspirations of going jogging during that time off but i know it will be spent cleaning, sorting, and mnetting!!

today is not as bad as i thought it would be (LOs are watching movie while I make lunch and catch my breath.... and maintain sanity via MN!)

shoshe Tue 01-Sep-09 15:33:30

a Friend and took it Satire, if you look on FB, there a series of them, she is fab.

SillyMillysMummy Tue 01-Sep-09 21:22:51

oh god, i have 3 new starters this month, dd goes to ft school next week and i will have 3 under 5's each day, am NOT looking forward to it sad am already thinking i could be doing another job, a friend has told me that there was a childrens centre job advertised for 25k, is term time and part time, bound to come out with more than i do sad

thebody Tue 01-Sep-09 23:23:08

seriously if you dont look forward to the kids coming then its time to quit and change.

Of course could just be a bad day!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now