Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Cheap childs tent?

(4 Posts)
crace Sun 30-Aug-09 09:39:42

Does anyone know of where to get a very cheap pop up tent? I have a child who adores "den" and tent play and would be over the moon - but I really have no money.. any ideas?

dinkystinky Sun 30-Aug-09 09:42:24

ikea does one which is pretty cheap

otherwise try freecycle?

SammyK Sun 30-Aug-09 09:57:20

I was gonna say IKEA too dinkystinky - they had a nice igloo one for about a fiver last time I went in there.

I once got a free pop up tent from Verbaudet with children of all different cultures on it - very good Ofsted wise but mindee broke it.

Wilkinsons also usually do one for about £5 I think. I went through loads of tents when i was minding. hmm

squirrel42 Sun 30-Aug-09 11:37:49

Tesco do kids tents for less than a tenner, but if money is really tight then why not stick to the good ol' blanket draped over a couple of chairs for now? As a child my sister and I used to turn most of the living room into one big tent-compound with several blankets and armchairs, plus my mum's old airer!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now