Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

CM Club: It's my last day!!

(4 Posts)
southernbelle77 Fri 28-Aug-09 08:29:35

I am finishing today to go on maternity leave! Finishing early as have severe spd again and on crutches so working is proving too difficult! Can't wait to have a break from it all. Was going to give up entirely but decided now that I will come back but only working for one family, part time! At least I have a few months to catch up on all my eyfs things before my inspection which is due next year!

LoveMyGirls Fri 28-Aug-09 12:36:29

Awww have a lovely break! I'm desperate for a break too now I've not had one since xmas (did have a week off in may but was so busy catching up on paperwork, diy and deep cleaning!) I'm off on my honeymoon in just over 2 weeks and I cannot wait!

I'm spending tomorrow doing my EYFS booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I aqm rewarding myself with my hen do which is at a spa for 2 days so not all bad!

Orangutan Fri 28-Aug-09 13:18:26

Congrats Southernbelle77!! I look forward to mine end of January. BOO EYFS!! Take it easy smile

mumlove Fri 28-Aug-09 21:49:23

Enjoy your rest and make sure you keep in touch on here so we all know how you are and if there is any news about the baby smile. Take care.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now