Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Anyone looking for a nanny?

(15 Posts)
Jess88 Thu 27-Aug-09 20:40:15

Ive recently graduated from university and am looking to return to nannying. As well as my degree I have a Btec National Diploma in Early Years. I live in Bedfordshire but I know there are few positions locally so I am looking at surrounding areas i.e. Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire and London. I am open to either live in or live out or temporary positions.

Please feel free to ask questions etc x

BoffinMum Thu 27-Aug-09 21:00:29

Why not send me a CV to boffinmum@hotmail.co.uk - having been let down, we are looking for a f/t permanent nanny to start asap, and currently interviewing. We are just south of Cambridge and it could be live in or live out.

Blondeshavemorefun Fri 28-Aug-09 10:12:30

boffy - did you get my email about the nanny I know? xx

hobbgoblin Fri 28-Aug-09 10:17:07

I will be but not immediately - for when I go back after maternity leave.

St Albans live out. What salary are you hoping for for typical nanny week?

BoffinMum Fri 28-Aug-09 12:19:03

Blondes, I did indeed and thanks for that. I have not replied because hotmail has blocked our university's accounts as being spam. This happens about once a month at the moment. When I have time to log onto my other email account I will reply. I would have had lots of time to do this today if the trial nanny had turned up, but she has now let us down as well. More later. sad

Jess88 Fri 28-Aug-09 13:57:12

hobbgoblin - im ideally looking for at least £8 an hour

LaSchtroumpfette Sun 30-Aug-09 03:14:46

We are looking for a nanny but, we are in Hampshire. I think that's not an ideal place for you, is it?

Jess88 Sun 30-Aug-09 12:10:09

unfortunately hampshire is a bit too far for me

TinyTreasures Thu 01-Oct-09 21:19:39

Is anyone looking for a nanny in Liverpool?

Please get in touch.

nannymummy Thu 15-Oct-09 13:40:40

Nanny with own child (B 14 months) available NOW

Full-time, live-out

Any
London area

I live in Canning Town, E16 and I would - preferably but not necessarily - like to find a family with a similar age child, in East London or easy to commute areas ( approximately 1 hour by public transport )

ivacsoana@yahoo.co.uk

If you are interested please let me know

madusa Thu 15-Oct-09 13:55:18

jess is that £8 net or gross?

PixiNanny Thu 15-Oct-09 14:37:33

Lets jump the bandwagon, anyone after a temping wannabe nanny in the Clacton/Colchester area of Essex? ;) Might get to finish my NVQ if I find a childcare job haha.

P.S. Only half joking, I wouldn't mind getting another module finished before I head back to PGL!

Jess88 Thu 15-Oct-09 21:11:34

madusa - ideally £8 net

poppetskaya Fri 16-Oct-09 13:37:20

hello
I will be looking for a childminder or nanny share in Jan/Feb time - not that I want to go back but...

Hackney E London, little girl currently just over 3 months. Nannymummy I don't know if this would be any good for you?

Is anyone out there in similar position and interested in possible nannyshare, or could recommend a childminder or is a childminder?? Any advice welcome - I have a long list of local CMs but it's a bit daunting toknow where to start.

Thanks everyone!

nannymummy Fri 16-Oct-09 21:17:48

poppetskaya - thank you very much for your interest but I am hoping to find a job sooner than January. Good luck !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now