Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

first aid!

(7 Posts)
crispycake Tue 25-Aug-09 21:19:44

Im a nanny and i need to renew my first aid ive looked into afew courses but there all over £150!!!!
I got told ages ago that theres a place in north london that do them for £60!
If anyone has any help or web links please post them up!
thanks

milknosugarplease Tue 25-Aug-09 21:29:32

am also trying to find a first aid course...in north london...help!

if you find one elsewhere could you poss. send me the link

thanks you! and thanks to any1 who finds one!

atworknotworking Tue 25-Aug-09 22:04:51

www.reactfirst.co.uk is the cheapest 12hr I can find for nearish you, it's £120 shock I've just done mine with St John Ambulance and it was only £50, guess its the North/South divide again.

*crispycake* did find some for £60-£80 but they were for the 3hr course.

A lot of nurserys are booking a private group session as it can work out a lot cheaper, if you know a nursery thats due soon might be worth asking if you can join in.

jancolls Thu 27-Aug-09 00:44:06

Try this info taken from www.nannyjob.co.uk

2 Day course on Sats 14th and 21st November 9.30-4pm
The John Lyon School, Middle Road, Harrow on the Hill, Middx
Cost = £85 and is suitable for both Full and Voluntary Registration, as well as out of general interest.

For information on other courses, or to book a place, please contact Margaret on 0208 866 1170 or at mcstraining@hotmail.co.uk

redtabby Sun 30-Aug-09 10:53:56

I just booked my childcarer onto a St John's Ambulance two day course and it cost only £105. Try the St Johns website.

redtabby Sun 30-Aug-09 10:54:27

PS it is in Archway, so good for North London

crunchygranola Sun 30-Aug-09 11:15:47

this one is in west london

http://www.idealnannies.com/index.asp?pageID=15

Cost £75, a long one day course, I know two nannies who went on this course and then registered with Ofsted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now