Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

childminder available in Tunbridge Wells, Mon-Fri, 8am-6pm, £4.50 Hour.

(10 Posts)
abaker Tue 25-Aug-09 09:18:19

Hi, I am a childminder and will be registered very soon in the next couple of weeks. I have been CRB Checked and hold a Valid First Aid Certificate.
I have a 2 year old Boy and a 1 year old Girl.
I am available from 8.00am-6.00pm Mon-Fri and am very flexible.
My rates are £4.50 an hour or £5.00 an hour including all meals.
I live in Tunbridge Wells, not far from High Brooms Station.
Please email if you have any further questions.
Thanks
Amanda

flopalong Tue 25-Aug-09 19:23:59

£4:50 an hour!!!!!!

FabBakerGirlIsBack Tue 25-Aug-09 19:25:10

I thought you weren't allowed to advertise for a job on here??

Blondeshavemorefun Tue 25-Aug-09 19:29:48

this is near my area- i dont know if that is good or not - wondered what the !!!!! was for flopalong? smile

flopalong Tue 25-Aug-09 19:40:09

Is that the going rate there??? think I might move. Even the city centre nursaries don't charge that. Could be to do with crappy area I live in lol.
I should put my rates up, I have 2 level 4 qualifictions in early years, don't even charge 3:50per hour

flopalong Tue 25-Aug-09 19:43:06

mind you tumbridge wells is soooooo much posher than where I live.

gingernutlover Tue 25-Aug-09 20:10:00

£5 an hour is £50 a day, more expensive than the nurseries round here by a bit and they include all meals. But worth it for a good childminder.

Hoping you still have spaces in a years time wink would you do before/after school care?

gingernutlover Tue 25-Aug-09 20:11:00

flopalong - it's not posh! grin at least not since we moved in!

flopalong Tue 25-Aug-09 20:44:35

Lol, I was going to put my fees up before the stupid recession but stoped providing an evening meal instead. I still provide dinner, snacks and drinks, yummy healthy ones I might add which is why it helped my bank balence to stop the evening meals (a little anyway). Still I think in april I will put my fees up to £4 an hour £20 for a morning or afternoon and £35 per day. £165 a week. I work from 7am till 5:50pm most days and never take time off sick.

flopalong Tue 25-Aug-09 20:52:43

I live in Manchester and its not the posh part lol.
I would pay £5 an hour for my kids if I knew they were being given fab care and given loads of stuff to do (I have also cut down on expensive trip and replaced them with trips to nature reserves and big parks that have farms on them. I have gone all outdoorsy, The zoo was good (no extra fee) the airport pub was amazing. walking round the local nature reserve in the rain was so much fun (we were all in water proofs, my zebra wellies are great). I have loved the holidays, feeling tired now though, roll on school

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now