Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

I need an after school nanny 3 days per week, crouch end. help!

(4 Posts)
civilfawlty Mon 24-Aug-09 23:44:57

I've been a nanny before, but I've never hired one before!

I live inbetween Archway and Crouch End (where my dd (6) goes to school).

I'm looking for someone to pick her up either 3 days per week at 3.10 and bring her home (10 min walk) and play, give her supper and bath her. I'll be home at 7pm (though I'd be looking for someone who could work an extra half hour/ hour occasionally). No cleaning or extra work, but I would want someone who would help dd to tidy up, wash up dishes from supper, and change her bed linen weekly.

I'm assuming that this would suit a student so I'd be flexible about either them not working in holidays (if they needed to go home) or compressing their hours into 1 or 2 days.

I'd be really glad to hear if anyone has any leads/suggestions - I really want someone gentle and kind and reliable and relaxed.

tia

milknosugarplease Tue 25-Aug-09 08:53:49

hiya, try gumtree, if you put an ad up then you can choose exactly what you want.

is it defintly 3 days per week and will it be the same days every week?

civilfawlty Tue 25-Aug-09 09:21:09

Thank you!

Definitely three days, and can be the same three days but I could also be flexible occasionally if needs must.

milknosugarplease Tue 25-Aug-09 09:23:06

ah ok-im working 3 full time days 8-8 so would be around for 2 days- but cant do 3...sorry! im just down the road from you aswell (near archway bridge)

hope you find someone!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now