Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Which childcare register should I be on

(5 Posts)
sofewbraincellsleft Mon 24-Aug-09 14:53:05

Oh dear, I think I've lost the plot - how do I find out which register I am on and which register(s) I should be on??? blush

So embarrassed that I have somehow forgotten, that I have changed my name for this post blush

Have under 3's and 5-8 year olds!!

Thanks any help appreciated smile

nannynick Mon 24-Aug-09 14:59:36

Look up your registration on the Ofsted website, that I suspect will tell you.

If you are a Childminder, then I expect you are on:

Early Years Register
Childcare Register (Part A)

Childcare Register (Part B) is for Nannies, Childminders who care ONLY for children over 8yrs old.

nannynick Mon 24-Aug-09 15:01:28

Basic info about the different types of register operating in England - Ofsted: Childcare

atworknotworking Mon 24-Aug-09 18:42:35

Should be on your ofsted reg certificate, I care for same groups and am on

Early Years Reg, compulsary part of the Childcare Register.

And the voluntary part of the CC register.

Don't be too embarrased, I just checked my cert as couldn't remember either.

sofewbraincellsleft Mon 24-Aug-09 21:53:37

Thanks everyone. I'm still blushing!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: