Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Childminders with websites?

(9 Posts)
Littlepurpleprincess Mon 24-Aug-09 07:59:30

I have just moved and I'm advertising in my area. I've been thinking about having my own little website. Most households have access to the internet now and I though it would be a good, instant way of parent's checking out what I do, reading my policies and that before they contact me if they want.

Do any of you other childminders have a website and have you found it useful?

twinkletoescare Mon 24-Aug-09 09:23:52

Hi, yes i have a website and do find it very usefull.
I pay very little for it as i have it with freewebs so just pay a yearly subscripton to have adverts removed.
here

Littlepurpleprincess Mon 24-Aug-09 09:37:38

wow thats really good! Was it difficult to make?

Littlepurpleprincess Mon 24-Aug-09 09:40:54

And can you up date it easily?

SammyK Mon 24-Aug-09 09:49:14

I don't cm anymore but when I did I also built my own website using freewebs, it's really easy, I had never done anything similar before and managed it on my own. I found it useful to put on my CIS/FIS listing so parents could click the link to my website and instantly have more info, pics of setting, references, everything basically. Really usful and impressed parents too.

twinkletoescare Mon 24-Aug-09 09:55:49

No its really easy to upadte and build.
So glad i done it as i know im the only CM locally who has one and it does impress parents.. smile

Littlepurpleprincess Mon 24-Aug-09 10:02:11

ok now I'm having a row with DP over what to call it....

Littlepurpleprincess Mon 24-Aug-09 12:02:11

What do ya think?

lwinstonechildminder.webs.com/

summerisover Wed 26-Aug-09 09:09:14

yes,website is
www.imaginationstationchildminding.com
grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now