Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

feeding charge

(6 Posts)
HannahLockwood Sat 28-May-05 19:01:39

I have 2 charges one 2 and one 5 who eat pretty much anything. I have made a baked bean and sausage pie lol....would u object as a parent if I gave your child this?

HannahLockwood Sat 28-May-05 19:02:00

Its with puff pastry by the way

KatieMac Sat 28-May-05 19:05:29

Well I think it sounds lovely......

feelingold Sat 28-May-05 19:10:14

As long as my kids were fed a varied diet and ate some vegatables/fruit during the day I would not object. I do not think it harms kids to eat sausages, chips etc as long as it is not everyday and as long as they eat healthy things too.

HannahLockwood Sat 28-May-05 20:02:36

well it went down a treat, little one asked for more and now they're all vegged out on the sofa!!!

NannyL Sat 28-May-05 23:08:05

well im a nanny, and as long as i give them a balance diet over all the mum doesnt care what i make them

(oh and no reconstituted 'meat' (crap!!!) which TBH i wouldnt even dream of giving them or purchasing any way, cause theres no way i would put it in my mouth, and as i eat with them, they wont get it either!)

Im very lucky cause i have to kids who eat almost EVERYTHING (except tuna!) and just LOVE their veg!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now