Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

new in town help

(2 Posts)
mechelew Wed 19-Aug-09 20:13:21

hi all iv never been on sites like this but was recomended from a good friend i need some childcare help im moving to dalgety bay in september with my 4yr old son i work as a agency nurse and do such silly shift mostly lates and nights was wondering if there is such a thing as flexi care in the dalgety bay area

nannynick Wed 19-Aug-09 22:37:17

Never heard of dalgety bay - google says it's in Scotland. Therefore if you are looking for a childminder, visit www.scottishchildcare.gov.uk for details of your local Families Information Centre. If you are wanting overnight care, you will need to find a Childminder registered for Overnight Care - most childminders are not registered for that, thus you will need to ask.

Useful message threads:
Mums Wanting Childcare
Mumsnet Childminder Vacancies - this lists Mumsnetters who are childminders and details what spaces they have.

Not sure what you are meaning by Flexi Care. Some childcare providers may be prepared to work at a variety of times of day, but many Childminders will be parents with their own children so you will need to fit around the hours that they childmind.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now