Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

CM Club: Rising 5's question again

(8 Posts)
TheIronLady Sun 16-Aug-09 12:16:24

Hi, I know this topic has pretty much been exhausted previously but can I ask if anyone knows if the following would be regarded as a rising 5 for the purpose of my ratios?

4 year old child (not sure at this stage what date of birth is) starting full-time Reception in November but starting off in September with 5 mornings only. Can I take this child on as a rising 5?

Thanks

shoshe Sun 16-Aug-09 13:44:30

Not till Novemeber, child has to be in 10 full time sessions of school (not Pre School) to count as 5

shoshe Sun 16-Aug-09 13:44:33

Not till Novemeber, child has to be in 10 full time sessions of school (not Pre School) to count as 5

Katymac Sun 16-Aug-09 14:46:48

Shoshe is right

atworknotworking Sun 16-Aug-09 15:54:06

Just to say I agree with shoshe too.

Will have to wait till Nov, unless you ask for a variation but it'll probably take that long anyway.

TheIronLady Sun 16-Aug-09 18:10:57

OK, thanks ladies.

Would have applied for a variation but I am pretty sure it won't be sorted out quickly so will have to give this one a miss, oh what a shame, they only live down the road from me too.

You may get a variation, I got mine through in less than 2 weeks when I needed one last year............no harm in asking smile

SillyMillysMummy Sun 16-Aug-09 21:31:30

yes i got my variation agreed in around 10 days when i needed it quickly, that wasnt required until sept but was verbally agreed and i have just received the cert.

hth

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now