Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Babysitter needed for one night in January, Skipton area

(3 Posts)
fluffyanimal Wed 12-Aug-09 09:21:09

As this is a one-off thing, hope I'm OK to post this, MNHQ!

This may be a long shot but dh and I will be at a hotel in Skipton for a special dinner in January. The hotel does not offer a baby listening service so I am looking for someone local and trustworthy to babysit for a few hours in the evening, in the hotel, while dh and I are downstairs in the restaurant, once the children are asleep. 2 children: 3 year old and 5 month old (if baby wakes the deal will be to come and get me, not cope with baby alone). So it should be a straightforward night's work, just listening in to a baby monitor.

Any babysitters out there or does anyone in the area know someone they can recommend? Will also put this in MN local.

vodafonewillow Wed 12-Aug-09 23:01:57

I just discovered today, that the babysitting agencey Sitters will provide baby sitters when you are away from home. They are quite expensive, but reliable & I have never had a problem with any of the people they have sent.

There is a babysitting agency called rutland babysitters or something like that they may cover as far as skipton

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now