Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

NOBLE MINDER..Anyone tried it yet

(9 Posts)
atworknotworking Tue 11-Aug-09 16:46:28

Signed up for a free trial on Noble Minder, saw it in Who Minds wasn't sure what it was tbh, anyway got my link today and been having a shufty. I like the idea of having a one stop programme for all the minding stuff as I currently switch from, spreadsheets / word / sage a/c's but wondered what you all made of it.

Can see some obv problems as it doesnt look to flexible on the invoicing side, and icons for mindees would prob drive me potty (we have a lot, and I don't think I can remember pictures, have enough probs with names hmm) but the principle looks good, what do you reckon is it worth £14.50 a month? or am I a tight git?

For those who havn't seen in it's www.nobleminder.co.uk

danthe4th Tue 11-Aug-09 17:49:06

Bit OTT for me as I only have 6 on the books, but looks interesting.

atworknotworking Tue 11-Aug-09 18:01:13

MMM been having a closer look and the EYFS bit isn't specific enough just does the age ranges. And the icon thing is doing my head in, and invoicing isn't flexible at all just does monthly's some of mine are weekly and can't do credit notes etc, I'm thinking I'm better off sticking with the system I have. Nice idea though but think it needs developing quite a bit. Shame.

atworknotworking Wed 12-Aug-09 07:17:53

bumpin up a bit

EvaLongoria Fri 21-Aug-09 22:55:38

Message withdrawn

atworknotworking Sat 22-Aug-09 13:14:17

Hi evalongoria this happened to me too it was refunded 5 days later. Was a bit hmm as didnt expect it to go out on a free trial, but at least it went back in again, can I ask you what you think of it, interested in some other opinions.

EvaLongoria Mon 24-Aug-09 02:05:02

Message withdrawn

Sue234 Fri 23-Oct-09 05:23:20

I have been using noble minder since beginning of September. I was a bit worried about signing up but it seemed to offer a lot to help me meet EYFS. I took the plunge and am really glad I did.
I love the way it calculates the money I take each month and the expenses. They have just put on new observation and assessment form which is brilliant, better than the last one. There are some things I would like to see like weekly invoicing but seemingly this is coming shortly. The monthly invoices are good though.
I didn't have any problems being charged during my free trial. It's worth £14.50 a month to me as it gives me so much.

looneytune Fri 23-Oct-09 11:09:21

Seems a lot a month to me but then it depends on how much it does. Would be interested in hearing more

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now