Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Mindees parents are fab..........

(8 Posts)

I have the perfect parents in my setting... grin

Have recently had swine flu, only got their child as and when needed, but they are so, so fab - took ds to soft play today to give me a break, wouldn't let me pay for it, have offered to have him overnight as he is a 'pleasure to take out' when they have him [ hmm must be a different child lol grin ] - what more can I say except thank you. Have had 4 yrs of difficult children and parents - it's lush to feel appreciated.

OMG, can feel myself filling up..... blush

Off to bed now.......smile

Notalone Sat 08-Aug-09 00:20:53

Aw - thats a lovely story. Am off to bed now too but this has made me go to bed with a smile. They are future friends by the sound of it smile

dmo Sat 08-Aug-09 01:15:17

smile how lovely

AvadaKedavra Sat 08-Aug-09 08:03:03

That's really nice to hear we need to hear more positive stories like this!

My nice parent bought me a tin of biscuits yesterday, and my nasty parents lent me an airbed for visitors.

Good day all round then.

TheIronLady Sat 08-Aug-09 08:52:03

That's nice to hear.

All the parents of my mindees I have at the moment are lovely too x five families!

For instance, if ever they are going to be even just 5 mins late because of train, they never fail to tx me. I really appreciate this. They are always so considerate in many other ways too.

Blondeshavemorefun Sat 08-Aug-09 09:16:44

<passes tissue>

thats really nice to hear

SillyMillysMummy Sat 08-Aug-09 09:20:22

UPOW it must be the air round here grin I must say all of my parents are lovely too, none of them take dd for me hmm but are all generally lovely people, bringing flowers, wine to make me feel appreciated etc etc smile

magicOC Sat 08-Aug-09 09:26:09

Thats great.smile

Iv'e been a nanny for years and the family I have now makes me wonder why on earth I put up with cr*p all this time. They really are the best grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now