Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

cm club: what should parents bring with them

(9 Posts)
leonifay Mon 03-Aug-09 17:38:14

in my handbook i want to include a checklist type of thing that outlines to parents what they will need to bring with them so far i have

coat
nappies
change of clothes (including underware if potty training)
bottles

what other things can you think of? its for all ages so things for babys and 10year olds

SillyMillysMummy Mon 03-Aug-09 17:39:22

sunwear inc cream
rainwear

nbee84 Mon 03-Aug-09 17:41:14

sunhat

Cold weather gear ie gloves and hat

wipes

HSMM Mon 03-Aug-09 20:32:35

sensible shoes
(bottle of wine grin)

thebody Mon 03-Aug-09 21:55:21

All the above and wellies...

onepieceoflollipop Mon 03-Aug-09 21:57:52

Could you differentiate between things that are brought every day and items that are left as needed with the cm?

for example every day my dd takes a packed lunch and a change of clothes, inc hat/raincoat etc.

I also leave suncream, nappies and wipes but these are replaced as needed.

I have also supplied a cup and dummmies but more as a one off.

My travel cot and spare grobag live semi permanently with the cm.

alibubbles Tue 04-Aug-09 08:33:09

My families don't have to bring ANYTHING, I have enough hats, coats, slippers, wellies etc for all mindies of all ages. I provide all meals, snacks, drinks, cups, bibs, muslins, towels, linen, knickers, change of clothes, 3 potties - one each, It is the simplest solution for me

I aim to provide an all inclusive service so parents can just drop their child and not have to worry about enough of this or that, what the weather os going to do. It gives peace of mind and is far less stressful for all.

I just ask for a pack of nappies or tin of milk in the diary as needed.

leonifay Tue 04-Aug-09 11:13:10

i cant believe i forgot the suncream!!

alibubbles i was going to do that, and think i may do eventually but as i have no kids of my own, so all stuff is bought especially for cm, i think it might get a bit expensive!

alibubbles Tue 04-Aug-09 14:17:13

leonifay, I do it because I can't bear all these HUGE changing bags cluttering up my hallway!

I have a mobile cloakroom stand - one of these

Their diaries go into a named gingham bag, provided by me, which goes back and forth daily, and anything such as sunscreen, (though I have 5 different types) or a dummy is kept in this. ( A great way of getting rid of the dummy too, as it comes out of the mouth on arrival and is forgotten about) The trolley is wheeled into the "nursery room" as DH calls it, at the end of the day and week.

It can be costly, but I am at the top end of the scale for fees where we are, so rather than pay too much tax, I offer a fuss free inclusive service. parents love not having to worry about supplies etc.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now