Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

reviewing my policy and procedures handbook, help needed

(9 Posts)
leonifay Mon 03-Aug-09 16:19:48

i'm being really think i know.
when i had my ofsted inspection the inspector mentioned something about splitting my policys in to scetions, but i cant remember what sections she said, and i rember a thread on here where some of you, (i remember katymak and shosie i think) saying that you did the same.
it cant be the eyfs sections (creative development, communication, language and literacy etc) can it? that would surley be madness, but i cant think of what other sections it could be.

leonifay Mon 03-Aug-09 16:20:31

that should say thick not think!

HSMM Mon 03-Aug-09 16:23:35

You could use the 5 outcomes for children, or the 12 national standards?

atworknotworking Mon 03-Aug-09 16:47:02

will email you a listy thing for how i do it if that helps.

leonifay Mon 03-Aug-09 16:52:59

oh, yes please if you could, do you still have my e-mail?

atworknotworking Mon 03-Aug-09 17:11:34

sorry got distracted, yep sent it over.

leonifay Mon 03-Aug-09 17:34:53

thankyou, thats a real help. i cant see an easier way of doing it, so i'll do it the same way!

I split mine into the Welfare Requirements - cm coordinator didn't like it but inspector did smile. It made more sense to me when I did that too - I could then link it into everything else.

stomp Mon 03-Aug-09 19:19:01

mine are in the outcomes, healthy, safe, enjoy & achieve, positive contribution and economic bla bla grin plus the welfare requirements

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now