Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Looking for a childminder/nanny in Muswell Hill from September 09!!!!

(3 Posts)
NinjaR Mon 03-Aug-09 14:54:36

Hello

We're moving to Muswell Hill in the end of this month, and are looking for a childminder/nanny for our daughter who will be 18 months in September. We had a space at a nursery, but just got told that they are closing down... So are now in desperate need of alternative childcare! All the other nurseries seem to have long waiting lists so won't be able to get a space...

We would need childcare for five days a week, from around 7.30/8am to about 4/4.30pm.

Grateful for any info!

AdiaRose Sun 23-Aug-09 23:42:19

Hi,

I am a 22 year old from England, looking for a live in position as a nanny or au pair. I love Muswell Hill, it is a beautiful area.

If you still need somebody or if anybody you know does then I am looking for work asap.

I take care of my 20 month old niece one day a week at the moment and have done since she was born along with taking care of 3year old twins on and off since their birth.

I have a genuine love of children and am reliable and hard working.

My email is Charlottev.Ballinger@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you.

Charlotte

mrsh77 Tue 25-Aug-09 20:56:07

We are also looking for a childminder in Muswell Hill (as central as possible) from 7 Sept. We'd consider a share but would prefer not to use our flat, which is rented. Our DD will be 12 months in September and we'd need someone Mon-Thurs, 8-5.30pm.

Tx.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now