Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Weekend Childcare Needed - possible Nanny/Aupair share?

(7 Posts)
serenity Tue 24-May-05 12:30:43

A friend of mine has been offered a very good weekend job, and is now urgently in need of childcare for her 5 year old DS. He stays with his Dad alternate weekends, so it would essentially be for 2 weekends a month, both full days. She lives in Nine Elms/Vauxhall in London.

Does anyone know anyone who would be interested, or does anyone have any ideas where she could find weekend childcare? IME most childminders work weekdays only.

Thanks in advance!

Slav Tue 24-May-05 12:42:39

Hello
how much will your friend pay and how many hours will the childminder work?
thanks

serenity Tue 24-May-05 13:13:17

I'll have to find out the specific details from her and post back later.

What is the usual rate of pay? Would she get charged more because it's a weekend? I'll find out what she can afford.

Slav Wed 25-May-05 13:40:55

ok, thanks
let me know
i could definitely help but only for a temporary period (until end August), then I'm leaving London
ask your friend if she will be interested
thanks

serenity Wed 25-May-05 13:44:48

OK I'll let her know. She doesn't have any exact hours at the moment as she only starts this weekend, she thinks she'll have a better handle on that by monday. I'll talk to her tonight (school run) and CAT you.

serenity Wed 25-May-05 16:10:34

Slav, can you email me through contact another talker please. I tried to CAT you, but your account is set not receive em's from MN.

Thanks!

Slav Wed 25-May-05 20:40:14

I've sent you my email.
You should receive it soon.
regards

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now