Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Nanny Payroll services - recommendations anyone?

(5 Posts)
picklesmama Sun 02-Aug-09 20:31:06

Would be very grateful for some recommendations for any payroll services. The agency is recommending Nannytax, but I am only employing my nanny one day a week, so £260 is pretty steep. Taxnanny seems the cheapest at £100, anyone have any experiences/know anyone cheaper?

I know I could do it myself but would have to buy software etc and think it is only fair on the nanny not to put her through my first-timer bumbling!

Thanks in advance.

nannynick Sun 02-Aug-09 22:35:29

As a nanny, I'm happy with the payslips I get from PAYEforNannies - at £115 inc VAT they are a little more expensive than Taxnanny. My boss also seems to be happy with them.

No experience with Taxnanny. Looking at their website they appear to be a nanny agency, which also offers a payroll service.

poppy34 Mon 03-Aug-09 07:39:11

Way2 paye also quite good but bit more than nicks -£185 but good service tho

WideAwakeMum Mon 03-Aug-09 10:26:26

nannywage ltd (note the 'ltd' bit or you will get redirected to nannywage) were always fantastic for us - really reliable, affordable and a friendly voice on the end of the phone when needed.

picklesmama Mon 03-Aug-09 17:59:28

Thank you very much. Going to check out all suggested. Much appreciated

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now