Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Any Au Pairs in N London?

(6 Posts)
ConstantlyCooking Sun 02-Aug-09 09:32:59

hi,
we have an au pair due to start at the end of this month and i wondered if anyone knows of any au pairs in the Muswell Hill who would be able to show her around/introduce her to a few people her own age etc. She is 19 and German. She will have access to a car so can get to most of N London and will prob have English classes in Southgate or Barnet, she will also visit Mill Hill a lot so could meet up with people in those areas too.
Thanks

dreamteamgirl Mon 03-Aug-09 13:54:12

Ahh just replied to you on other thread. We are far too far away form North London :-(
Hope you find some freinds for her soon

cheapskatemum Mon 03-Aug-09 21:16:21

We used to live in Barnet and our APs went to English classes at Barnet College. There they met loads of other APs.

ConstantlyCooking Tue 04-Aug-09 08:15:30

Thanks CSM - that's v encouraging.
DTG - I am off to buy new duvet covers today - Ap arrives 3 weeks today

dreamteamgirl Tue 04-Aug-09 16:51:58

Oooh CC how exciting!!!

I have finished painting and got the wardrobe moved in. Next is to get the bed upstairs fromt eh garage where it is stored- need a strong man or two!!

What colours are you going for?

ConstantlyCooking Wed 05-Aug-09 07:32:03

Hi DTG - I have started a new thread for "new" au pair families. Today I need to get a new bedside lamp and maybe a desk lamp as well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now