Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

decision made and i'm going to get tough!

(8 Posts)
leonifay Fri 31-Jul-09 12:03:32

i've decided to start cming again, but i'm going to get really tough, i'm not having parent not paying or faffing around with late pick ups and late drop offs asnd not paying me any extra because, you only had him x amount of hours. its my way or you find some one else!

i've just finnished putting together an application form so parents are really clear form the ofset what i expect and what to expect from me. i've used other peoples and some of my own work, but is anyone able to have a quick look to make sure it all makes sence?

thanks

atworknotworking Fri 31-Jul-09 12:36:37

Sounds like you meen business, and good for you it makes life so much harder when parents take the pee. I'll have a peek at your stuff only one mindee today and assistant taking mindee and DD to a show so I'm all loneley sad.

Should do some paperwork, cleaning but i'm a bit sad today.

leonifay Fri 31-Jul-09 14:36:46

sorry i got side tracked with other paper work blush if you e-mail me your e-mail adress i'll send it to you mine is leonifay at hotmail dot co dot uk.

why are you sad today?

atworknotworking Fri 31-Jul-09 14:47:16

send it over, no I'm ok really just dissapointed as I was hoping to go over to the dark side and open a nursery but looks like deals gone tits up.

its been one of those months had tests for breast C, as well I'm ok though, theyv'e decided to leave it, unless it changes, stuff always goes pants at the same time doesn't it?

onwards and upwards i suppose

leonifay Fri 31-Jul-09 15:42:33

thanks for the feed back, i'll definatly put something on there.

that all sucks, i hope things start to look up for you soon. x

Katymac Fri 31-Jul-09 20:37:26

Do you want me to look at it too?

leonifay Tue 04-Aug-09 16:04:50

sorry katy i didnt see your post, if you still want to take a look, i could do with the feed back, if your really busy (which undoubtedly you are) i think its fine!

stomp Tue 04-Aug-09 16:56:44

good for you leonifay, hope it all goes well smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now