Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Does your local soft play do CM discounts??

(7 Posts)
PinkChick Fri 31-Jul-09 08:30:22

what do you need to 'prove' you're a CM?, do i have to tak my certificate?..am told they do offer cm discounts but thye dont open till 10am to ring and were leaving now?

shoshe Fri 31-Jul-09 08:39:41

mine do, ned your ofsted cert tho.

tigersmum Fri 31-Jul-09 08:59:36

Mine do just needed NCMA card or copy of reg cert.

Picante Fri 31-Jul-09 09:00:17

NCMA card.

PinkChick Fri 31-Jul-09 16:01:12

thanks everyone..too cert and my business cards but they dont do cm deals over hols sadhmm, so it cost me £8 to get in for 90 mins, £6 for three kids drinks and £8 for a tiny snacky lunch sadshock..its not even that big and was full of 2 nursery groups sad so the girls being calmer where over run by wild kids!

nannynick Fri 31-Jul-09 18:32:14

Mine does but only in term-time and only for children under 5. However as I'm not a CM, though I am Ofsted registered I have not yet tried to see if I can get the discount - as does the soft play really know the difference between the Ofsted certificates?

Ours does - you register with them and they offer discounts all year round. Mind its a bit poop - ok for 3-5yr olds but not for oldies.

Sealife Centres do discounts for cms if you're anywhere near one of them - my mindees love going there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now