Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Nanny Job description

(4 Posts)
slipperandpjsmum Thu 30-Jul-09 12:05:42

What sort of things do people put on theirs? Just want to make sure I have thought of everything and not missed out anything that would be really useful!!

AtheneNoctua Thu 30-Jul-09 13:05:25

I put in information about where we live, what sort of room she gets, any other perks (i.e. gym membership). Then I give a fairly complete description of the job including hours, childrens ages, and what they like to do for fun.

I give a starting date and I list the must haves and desired qualifications for the job. For me, speaking english is a must have, and experience with stroppy competitive little princess is plus.

callaird Thu 30-Jul-09 14:46:09

stroppy competitive little princess ???????

Your adorable, chatty, smart little girl? Never!!

AtheneNoctua Thu 30-Jul-09 17:30:33

yes, emphasis on competitive.

DS on the hand is happy to accept his place at the bottom of the pecking order. We all take a role in the castle sometimes. I am Queen. DH is Prince (just like Price Philip - I have to explain why he is not king). DD is the princess, and DS pipes up "And I'm the puppy!". hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now